1 Session: $80
10% discount for 5 or more
Email to register:
Brain Health Coaching
What is it?
Your brain is involved in everything you do, and everything you are. Your brain determines your intelligence, character, personality, and decisions. When your brain works right, you work right. When your brain is troubled, you are much more likely to have trouble in your life. With a healthy brain, research shows that people are happier, healthier, wealthier, and more successful. Conversely, an unhealthy brain makes people sadder, sicker, poorer and more likely to fail.
Based on over 35 years of his own clinical experience and research, psychiatrist Daniel Amen, MD has developed tools to help people develop healthy brains. As a neuroscientist, he pioneered the use of SPECT brain scans in order to more effectively diagnose and treat his patients. Through his Brain Health Coaching Program, he trains Mental Health Professionals how to work with patients using brain-based science assessment and treatment tools. Brain health problems account for 6 of the world’s top 10 most expensive health problems. Are you negatively impacted by an unhealthy brain–yours or someone you love? At Nebula Health Services, we offer Brain Health coaching to improve the quality of our clients’ lives. Together we use a combination of education, action and accountability to set and achieve goals based on optimal brain health.
A SPECT brain scan is highly recommended for significant mental, emotional or behavioral health issues, but optional.
Topics that can be chosen to address:
- Master 9 Principles to change your brain, to change your life
- Consider how brain functioning impacts your behavior
- Review nutrition to determine foods to help your brain function at peak performance
- Examine the science of self-control
- Develop a path to healing
- Explore the use of Brain-healthy supplements
- Learn how to boost brain reserve
- Design a fitness program to improve brain functioning
- Focus your thinking and stop Automatic Negative Thoughts
- Identify innovative treatments for healthy brains
- Analyze sub-types of ADD, Anxiety, Depression, Addictions, Obesity and Aggression
- Study Neurol-Imaging (SPECT brain scans)–yours or similar ones
- Decrease your risk for Alzheimer’s Disease and other forms of dementia
- Understand addictions as brain-based disorders
- Classify the 6 addiction brain-based sub-types and treatment protocols
- Educate yourself on how hormones influence health and relationships